Saturday, September 3, 2011

Single Parent Angst.

Ok, so I'm not really a single parent, but with Joe's work/clinical/class schedule this fall it feels like I am most of the time. I can't even attend curriculum night at Little One's school next week. It's scheduled for 6:30 and kids are not welcome. I pick her up from the after-school program at 5:45 and then I have to get a babysitter, seriously? Joe is in clinicals until 7:30 so there's no way he can be home to watch her. And I feel like after being gone ALL DAY the last thing I want to do is shuffle her off to yet another babysitter. There's only so many times you can impose on your neighbors you know? And with no family locally we're stuck. I really feel for all the single parents out there that do this with no support.

No comments:

Post a Comment