Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best. Day. Ever.

Need I say more? Well, I suppose a little explanation... it was the best day ever career wise. Which for me is saying a lot. I have had some pretty stellar days if I do so say myself. I work REALLY hard, I put a lot of pressure on myself and my team to perform well. And today in front of the top 12 members of the executive management team of my company I was called out by 3 separate departments and given kudos. They said our team made a real difference in their ability to hit their goals and that they couldn't have done it without us. I was personally called out by one executive to say that I had risen above and beyond expectations over the last 2 days of meetings. That makes me feel see damn good. I'm not a person who toots my own horn, by nature I am humble. But on the anonymity that is the internet I feel a little more free to celebrate my successes. I KILLED it today. I want to be a part of this executive level team. I want more kudos. I am so in the right position at the right time in my life.

And now I'm going to call it a day because tomorrow is day 3 of this marathon of strategy meetings and I want to knock their socks off yet again. Which means I need a good night sleep. 2 1/2 glasses of Cabarnet Sauvignon means it's early to bed tonight. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment