Monday, August 15, 2011

When a door slams shut a window opens. Or so "they" say.

I feel like in the past 4 years many. many. MANY doors have slammed shut on the life I had so carefully planned out when I was the ripe old age of 21. I have to really pay attention to the opportunities those closed doors opened so I don't entirely loose my mind!

I seem to have an obscene amount of thoughts floating around in my head on a daily basis, and journaling just wasn't cutting it for me. I blogged back when my daughter was little and loved it. That blog was mainly about her. This blog is totally, selfishly, completely about me and my life.

Just a little background before I launch into things...
I'm married, today is our 13th wedding anniversary. Yay!
We have one daughter, who is 7 and starts 2nd grade next week.
I work full-time as a creative project manager for a children's publication, fast tracked to upper-mgt (but not sure that's really what I want).
My husband is a full-time nursing student, studying to be a Nurse Practitioner, and works part-time for the hospital system his school is connected with to pay for his tuition.
We have one cat, Miu-Miu, he drives me crazy/keeps me amused/has separation anxiety.

That covers a basic intro to me and my family. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment