Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy x2!

2 good pieces of news to document.  They officially offered Jim the RN position in the Surgical ICU/Step-Down Unit.  Starting.... MONDAY!  Holy crap.  Exciting!!! But... lots of arrangements need to be made for that timing to work.  School ends for Emily next Tuesday and I didn't sign her up for any childcare for the remainder of next week or the following week, figuring she and Jim would have some down time together.  I never anticipated they would want him to start that soon. Since it's a transfer and role change within the same hospital system he doesn't have to give the standard 2 weeks notice, HR has already cleared the immediate move with his current supervisor. I am so excited for him to be starting his career, and on a critical care floor with an awesome group of RNs as well.  Awesome!

Then this morning I had my yearly review which went extremely well, all positive, lots of movement upward in the company, plans for my next five years and what my path within the company will be. Plus a substantial bonus that I was NOT expecting!  Yay!

So I think there will be some serious celebrating happening this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment