Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If you don't like it, just wait a month, it'll change.

That appears be the way of the world in my office. Constant reorganizations, shifting of team members. It's becoming... a bit much. I mean seriously, we used to just joke if you didn't like your job or your team just wait a month and it will change. Now it is every 2 weeks a new org chart is submitted for a new dept. I'm having a hard time keeping track of who I need to congratulate on a new role and who I need to remember to touch base with before they leave the organization. ENOUGH. ENOUGH. ENOUGH. I have reached max capacity for change. Seriously.

On the home front, Joe has 6 days left of school. SIX. Yikes.

Plus we are in the middle of planning some big events for April, May and June of this year.
Hold on to your hats, here's the agenda:

April 28, Saturday: Little One's First Communion
April 29, Sunday: My niece's first communion in a city an hour away, followed by a combined party for the 2 of them
May 4, Friday: pinning ceremony for Joe's nursing school graduating class
May 5, Saturday: Joe's Official Graduation Ceremony
May 6, Sunday: my niece's college graduation in a town an hour away
May 12-16: Joe in Nicaragua on a medical mission trip
June 21-25: Me traveling for a Design Conference in Boston
June 31: my parent's 50th anniversary celebration (4 days of fun and frivolity, but hosted by me and my 5 siblings so lots of work & planning to do)

I'm exhausted just thinking about all the fun. Not to mention that all of these events involve having various family members staying at my house, which means I need to play hostess on top of it all. O. M. G. At least these are all good things, but YIKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment